JOB TITLE: BRAND AMBASSADOR
Are you a coffee enthusiast? We are hiring vibrant and energetic individuals to represent City Girl Coffee Company! If you are a friendly person who loves meeting new people, then this part time City Girl Coffee Company Brand Ambassador job is the perfect fit for you. Your responsibilities include engaging and educating consumers on our products while increasing retail sales during in-store events. City Girl Coffee Company jobs offer competitive pay rates, training and support among other benefits. We hope you’ll join our energetic, inspired, passionate and entrepreneurial team!
The position of 2016 Brand Ambassador for City Girl Coffee Company will be a combination of brand promotion, sales and product demos, social media content acquisition, and overall City Girl Coffee Co. booth operation at various events in the Twin Cities metro. The position is for approximately four months beginning in May and ending in September with the potential for extension, as well as full-time salaried opportunities.
- Responsible for conducting our consumer facing activities.
- Sample product and actively engage consumers.
- Responsible for reviewing program materials, set up and break down of the work area, and the preparation and sampling of products on scheduled event days.
- Generate brand awareness and positive product impressions to increase sales.
- Assess customers individual usage needs and interests in order to best recommend products.
- High School Diploma required.
- Must be 21 or over.
- Previous experience as barista preferred or have worked in the food and beverage industry in the past.
- Experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, brand promotion or retail/grocery.
- Interact in a friendly, enthusiastic, energetic and outgoing manner with management, clients, and consumers in any setting.
- Self starter
- Ability to engage a crowd and naturally outgoing personality
- Able to work independently and as a motivated team player.
- Stand comfortably for up to 8 hours a day.
- Ability to work outside
- Ability to work part-time days/nights/weekends and/or holidays
- Travel required for training and events.
- Must have Driver’s License and reliable transportation.
- Must have reliable mode of communication (both cell phone and e-mail)