Check out our favorite City Girl Coffee infused drinks below!
The Nutty Irishwoman
1.5 oz. Irish Whisky (Jameson)
1 oz. Irish Cream Liqueur (Baileys)
1 oz. Frangelico
1 c. Strong, freshly brewed Alakef coffee
Garnish – Whipped Cream & Grated Nutmeg
- Pour the liquor and liqueurs into the warmed coffee mug or Irish coffee glass.
- Fill with the coffee and stir well, leaving room for cream on top.
- Whip the cold cream until thick, but not stiff; it should still be able to run off of a spoon. Set aside. Tip: The key to success for whipped cream is to keep it very cold, so put your whisk and a stainless steel bowl in the freezer for 10 minutes before.
- Hold a spoon upside down over the coffee, the tip touching the glass edge and the surface of coffee. Gently pour the cream over the back of the spoon, allowing it to gently pool on top of the coffee; filling to the top of the mug. Do not stir.
- Dust with grated nutmeg.
Peppermint Paddy Martini
2 oz. Chankaska Creek Peppermint Liqueur
1 oz. Vanilla Vodka
1 oz. City Girl Cold Press brewed Concentrate
½ oz. Chocolate Liqueur
½ oz. Cream
Garnish – Peppermint Whipped Cream & Green Sprinkles
1. Shake all ingredients in martini shaker
2. Top with Garnish
Classic Espresso Martini with Candy Cane Rim
Classic espresso martini With candy cane rim
1 oz. Cold Brew Concentrate or Espresso
1.5 oz. Vodka
1 oz. Kahlua
Crushed Candy Canes